A warm welcome to our British international school in Kampala
Welcome to Kampala and welcome to GEMS Cambridge International School. Located in the serene and tranquil area of Butabika, next to the Royal Palms Estate, we are an English curriculum school offering the very best education from one of the leading international schools in Kampala.
Every day our teachers and staff strive to help students aged 3-18, from all backgrounds, cultures and educational levels to learn, thrive and grow. We're working to make sure every single pupil we teach benefits from an internationally respected education which gets them ready for their future in Uganda or abroad.
Explore our school
So, how do we do it? We'd love to invite to you learn a little more about what makes us one of the best international schools in Kampala. Step inside to explore our facilities, discover amazing activities and find out just how much your child could achieve...
We teach the National Curriculum for England from Pre- Foundation Stage (age 2.5 years) to Year 13. But academic excellence at an international standard is just the start. We're passionate about offering every student every possible chance to succeed and discover their talent. To do this, we provide a diverse range of learning, enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities appropriate to each student’s unique stage of development.
Our goal is to nurture our students' confidence and independence, giving your child the educational support they need to grow into flexible and resilient young adults, ready to succeed in an ever-more competitive and globalized world. At the heart of our international school in Kampala, you'll find a strong, clear ethos, founded on:
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding early education which gives pupils a strong head-start in life
- Helping young people develop confidence, initiative and independence
- Teaching students usable skills they need to succeed professionally after education
- Exceptional teaching which supports and inspires students at every educational level
- Powerful classroom technology which enriches and supports learning
- Strong relationships with parents
- A passion for arts, sports and extra-curricular subjects to help every student realise their talents